Our products offer ways to diversify and improve patient care while providing opportunities to augment your practice’s revenue. We give you innovations in technology and care that allow you to grow your practice as well as the impact you have on patient wellness.
Below is a list of our products along with some key details on each. Contact us for more information and to learn how they could benefit your practice. Or schedule a free clinical demonstration today.
The TM-ABI system is indicated for use on adult subjects at risk of having or developing peripheral arterial disease(PAD).
TM-ABI system is intended for the rapid measurement of ankle-brachial pressure index (ABPI), or ankle-brachial index(ABI), and pulse volume recording (PVR)/ volume plethysmography in adults.
It is suitable for use in wound care assessment, for assessing symptomatic PAD, and as a screening device for PAD. It may also be used on patients with venous or arterial ulcers prior to the application of compression therapy.
The TM-ABI is based on volume plethysmography at brachial and ankles.
The blood pressure on the upper and lower extremities is measured simultaneously, resulting in the calculation of the ankle-brachial index (ABI).
A toe sensor assess the dorsalis pedis arteries and calculate the Toe Brachial Index (TBI).
The volume plethysmography analysis at the arm provides the peripheral Augmentation Index (pAIx) Which is a marker of aortic stiffness and allows us to calculate Central Aortic Systolic Pressure (CASP).
The volume of plethysmography analysis at the arm and ankles provides the brachial ankle Pulse Wave Velocity (baPWV) which is a marker of lower extremity artery stiffness.
ANS1 Software has data management capabilities for use with a combination of FDA-cleared devices. ANS1 Software is an optional software accessory.
When used in combination with LD technology cleared devices (i.e., (a) blood pressure device, and/or (b) oximeter, and/or (c) galvanic skin response device, and/or (d) bioimpedance analysis device), the ANS1 Software uploads the data from the devices and then displays the information on a computer for enhanced data management.
The ANS1 Software is intended for use in clinical settings as an aid for healthcare professionals to review, analyze, and evaluate the historical test results of the uploaded data.
ANS1 is currently the only software available for managing the recommended battery of tests for assessing the autonomic nervous system (HRV analysis, Ewing Tests, and sudomotor test).
Autonomic testing is recommended for all patients with type 2 diabetes at the time of diagnosis, and five years after initial diagnosis in individuals with type 1 diabetes (Boulton et al., 2005; Tesfaye et al., 2010; Spallone et al., 2011; Bernardi et al., 2011).
EasyOne® Product Line
Spirometry and Pulmonary Function Testing
- EasyOne has revolutionized the diagnosis and management of asthma and COPD.
- This dynamic line of products measures pulmonary function through efficient and expedient testing and results.
- To better meet your needs, HealthWright Technologies offers the full line of EasyOne products. Options range from simple, fast, and portable to in-depth and robust, specifically:
- EasyOne® Plus
- EasyOne Pro®
- EasyOne Pro® LAB
- Easy on-PC
HealthWright Technologies and Dynasys bring to you the ANSiStim
ANSiStim is a new and highly effective approach to non-narcotic pain relief
This product brings long term chronic pain relief
Here’s how it works
1. A minimally invasive procedure is performed in under 30 minutes
2. ANSiStim is work by the patient for four days and then removed
3. This simply procedure is repeated with a new ANSiStim every week for 4-12 weeks
This product is highly effective for a wide range of chronic conditions
ANSiscope HRV Monitor: FDA cleared, reimbursable by Medicare and most commercial insurance.
- This innovative device uses electrostimulation through the patient’s skin to provide non-narcotic pain relief by stimulating the body’s natural healing process.
- Therapy through FIRSTtx is ideal for patients suffering from knee, shoulder, joint, neck and back pain (both chronic and acute). It’s also exceedingly effective for post-operative or post-traumatic pain.
- The relief patients experience is more substantial and lasts longer than with other pain management methods.
- FIRSTtx can be administered by patients with a prescription, which allows for optimum pain management, improved treatment effectiveness, and decreased physician costs.
- This compact device provides an easy-to-use and incredibly effective option to treat the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, which affects the hands and feet.
- It also offers pain therapy for various other pain syndromes and conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Using electrotherapy, the PDC Restorer safely delivers impulses through garments to stimulate blood flow and mitigate symptoms.
- The device is compact and designed for use at home or on the go, making it convenient, easy, and cost effective.
- This topical solution is exceedingly more effective than alternative treatments, working to eliminate the fungus and discoloration to restore a healthy appearance to nails.
- The patented carrier system actually penetrates the nail bed and nail plate to attack the source of the fungus.
- ClearNails-pro+ works on toenails as well as fingernails – all without the side effects of oral prescriptions.